Terms and Conditions - 2019
1. The Fair organisers, Local Living (NE) Limited, have the right to refuse or restrict any booking.
2. Payment must be received at time of booking. Bookings are provisional until paid in full.
3. Bookings cancelled after Friday, 8th March will not receive a refund.
4. Each Fair is open to visitors from 10am until 2.30pm.
Exhibitors are committed to staying the whole day.
5. A booking secures a single covered table and one chair; table length is approximately 6’. On-table displays must be kept within the confines of the allocated table-top.
If you require a space, rather than a table, please discuss your requirement with the organisers when you make your booking.
6. A booking entitles you to display one 3’ wide banner adjacent to, or behind, your table.
Larger, or more, banners may be accommodated … this is on a “first-booked” basis.
7. Electricity supply is available at a charge of £5.00 per Fair. This secures a standard 240 volt x 13 amp socket. The sockets will be located on multi-ways beneath or behind the exhibition tables.
If you book a power socket, please bring a reel extension cable with you, to run from the multi-way to your table.
8. Both venues advertise Internet access as available.
As Fair organisers, however, we cannot guarantee the availability / quality of this service; nor can we assist you in gaining access to the service (any problems or requests for assistance in connecting to the service would have to be addressed directly to venue staff). If Internet access is essential to you, then we advise you to bring your own suitable network 'dongle' for this.
9. Exhibitors are responsible for compliance with all the appropriate statutory health and hygiene requirements and must have relevant public liability insurance.
10. Exhibitors may not sell products at the Fairs, but there is no charge, and no restriction, on taking orders for future purchases / business.
11. Exhibitors offering free food/drink tasters may include tasters containing alcohol.
12. Access for setting up will be provided from 9:00am.
Exhibitors requiring a longer set-up time should contact the organisers at the time of booking to discuss earlier access.
13. All vehicles must be parked after set-up as directed by the Fair organisers. At Alnwick, you will be directed to an Exhibitors Car Park opposite the Willowburn Sports & Leisure Centre.
14. The Fair organisers are not liable for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, to any exhibitor’s property or produce.
15. Payment will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.